Ferrari unveils five models at Paris show
Manama, October 4, 2012
Sports car maker Ferrari has showcased five of its top models at the Paris Motor Show, representing a new generation of the company's eight and 12-cylinder models, the company said.
It said the F12 Berlinetta, the FF, the coupŽ and the Spider versions of the 458 and the California 30 are unique in terms of performance, driving pleasure and advanced technologies.
"All offer exclusive design that combines modern styling with traditional cues."
It said Ferrari continually invests significant sums in its product range and this has led to the creation of eight and 12-cylinder engines whose specific power outputs offer improved fuel efficiency.
"Innovations have led to reductions in the weight of the cars as well," it added.
It said Ferrari drew on its experience in working with composites for single-seaters for its new hybrid model which will be produced in a limited-edition, special series. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo