Al-Futtaim hosts Forbes CEO Forum
Dubai, November 8, 2012
Al-Futtaim Motors-Lexus in partnership with Forbes Middle East Magazine recently hosted a grand forum and gala evening in Dubai honouring the success of distinguished CEOs and the most influential individuals of the Mena region.
The event was held under the patronage of Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri, UAE’s Minister of Economy.
Len Hunt, president, automotive, Al-Futtaim Group, said: “The Forbes Middle East CEO Forum and Gala Evening in Dubai was a great success, and Al-Futtaim Motors- Lexus is honoured to have been associated with such a prestigious forum.”
“It has been insightful to have such a distinguished gathering of industry leaders from the region come together and celebrate true leadership. Al- Futtaim Motors-Lexus is committed to supporting leadership initiatives such as the Forbes Forum that drive change in the way the region conducts business.”
Dr Rashid Ahmed bin Fahad, UAE Minister of Environment and Water, honoured several industry leaders for their outstanding achievements in eleven different categories across various sectors such as banking and telecommunications.
The most significant award of the evening – Top Executive Management in the Arab World – was presented to Ahmed Alzabin, chariman and CEO of Aviation Lease and Finance Company.
Al-Futtaim Motors - Lexus gave an exclusive preview of the new 2013 Lexus LS to the attendees of the event, before its official launch in the UAE.
Dr Nasser Al- Tayyar, president of Arab Publisher House, said: “I would like to thank Al-Futtaim Motors – Lexus for partnering with us in our 2012 Forbes Middle East CEO Forum and Gala Evening. We value this partnership and the synergies between our brands. We look forward to strengthening this relationship with Al-Futtaim Motors – Lexus in the times to come.”
The forum and gala evening took place at the luxurious Atlantis hotel at The Palm, Dubai. The event was attended by high profile, high net-worth individuals, and government representatives. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show