RAV4 2013 to make Bahrain debut
Manama, January 7, 2013
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the sole distributor of Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, has announced that the new RAV4 2013 will make its debut on January 12.
The RAV4 will make its appearance at the company’s Toyota showroom at 10:30am and at 1pm in Bahrain City Centre, a statement from the company said.
Since the introduction of the 1st Generation RAV4 in 1994, the world’s first compact crossover, a new segment was made available combining the benefits of the SUVs with the maneuverability and the better fuel efficiency of a sedan car.
Starting from the new dynamic and agile-looking sleek silhouette, the halogen headlamps, the 17" alloy wheels, and the new liftgate, the RAV4 is “fungineered” in every single detail, the statement said.
The powerful and high-quality interior of the RAV4 comfortably seats five and offers the largest cargo space in its class, a clear blue illumination speedometer, and high maneuverability with the best turning radius among its competitors.
The new RAV4 is more fun, energetic and sporty to drive than ever, offering exceptional driving performance and enhanced fuel economy, powered with a new 2.5L, 180 HP, four-cylinder engine, and new six-speed automatic transmission, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc