Nissan ME launches all-new Sentra
Dubai, January 23, 2013
Nissan MiddleEast recently launched the all-new Nissan Sentra, a new name in premium compact sedans, in Downtown Dubai.
Many of Sentra’s technologies have never been seen in cars of this class before, reflecting its aspirational and upscale compact sedan positioning, a statement from the company said.
“The promise of Nissan Sentra is to allow a broad but discerning car buying audience to ‘shine brighter’,” said Atsuo Kosaka, managing director, Nissan Middle East. “Nissan Sentra’s seductive design, unexpected spaciousness, class-defying features and ability to over-deliver on the basics move the game on significantly for compact sedans. We’re confident the new Nissan Sentra will strengthen Nissan’s position as market leader in what is a fiercely competitive segment.”
Sentra is Nissan’s newest model in the 1.6-litre to 1.8-litre compact sedan segment offering the spaciousness and comfort of cars usually found in the segment above, the statement said. Positioned to give an accessible premium experience, the Nissan Sentra will appeal to the aspirational, smart and savvy compact sedan buyer.
“Nissan Sentra’s unique combination of features offers a driving experience associated with larger cars, creating an ‘aesthetic of driving’ which comes to this segment for the first time,” said Kosaka-san. “Nissan Sentra, the new name in premium compact sedans, is a high-value choice.”
The new Nissan Sentra places great emphasis on exterior and interior design quality with ‘class-above style’ when compared with competitive vehicles in the compact sedan segment, the statement said.
Automatic dual-zone climate control system with rear passenger air vents, navigation system, rearview camera, intelligent key & Push engine start, and leather seats on selected models are some of the features Sentra introduces to the segment.
However, all models benefit from the standard fitment of soft interior trims, and a wide range of safety equipment including dual airbags, ABS (anti-lock braking system), EBD (electronic brake-force distribution), and BA (brake assist).
Over 100 VIPs, invited guests and media were present at the unveiling. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi