Kia holds all-new Cerato test drive
Dubai, January 28, 2013
Kia Motors Company recently held a test drive for its all-new Cerato sedan, giving local and international media a chance to experience the upgrades first-hand.
The new model boasts re-engineered body shell, more space, improved intrinsic quality and a host of additional convenience and safety features, all coupled with class-leading fuel economy, a statement from the company said.
Mohammed Khader, president of Al Majid Motors – KIA; company officials; and media attended the event.
“The new model goes places that it has never gone before in terms of efficiency, style and performance. We are confident that those who attended the test drive were able to fully grasp the innovation that is the reinvented Kia Cerato, and that their positive feedback will be a reflection of customer demand for the model,” Khader said.
The third-generation Cerato’s ‘look’ was created at Kia’s American Design Center in California. The design team was directed by Kia’s chief design officer Peter Schreyer, and headed by Tom Kearns, chief designer, Kia Motors America. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- VW names Mideast eco contest winner
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan