New VP for Infiniti
Dubai, March 14, 2013
Infiniti has appointed Fintan Knight as its new vice president for brand operations in Africa, Middle East, India and Europe.
His appointment will take effect from May1, said Infiniti president Johan de Nysschen.
Prior to joining Infiniti, Knight was commercial director and member of the board of management at Automobil Lamborghini SpA, based in Italy, where he spearheaded the company’s marketing, sales, aftersales and joint subsidiary management.
“The addition of Fintan Knight is a key ingredient that further strengthens the Infiniti leadership team,” said de Nysschen. “His proven track record in premium automotive brand management will be a tremendous asset as we reach out to new customers as part of Infiniti’s global growth plan. I have every confidence that Fintan will make a substantial contribution to our long-term success.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style