Mahmoudia wins top customer service award
Amman, May 4, 2013
Mahmoudia Motors, the sole distributer for Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo brands in Jordan, recently received the Customer Service Excellence Award for Q4 2012 at the regional Jaguar Land Rover After-Sales Conference held in Dubai.
The company also won the Full-Year Customer Service Excellence Award for 2012/2013, a statement from Mahmoudia said.
The conference was attended by customer service managers representing Jaguar and Land Rover car dealers from across the region, in addition to staff from JLR’s Mena offices.
In an effort to enhance the level of its after-sales services and customer satisfaction, the company presented the success it achieved over the past year to elevate its after-sales services.
It also presented future plans under strategy to maintain its leading position in the Jordanian market as a competitive dealer that presents unique post-sale advantages to customers, the statement said.
Abdilmajid Haidar, after-sales manager, Mahmoudia Motors, said: “I am truly honoured and proud that we came first in customer service excellence across the region. I would like to take this opportunity to thank our Jaguar Land Rover customers for their confidence in our services and continued support, and I would also like to extend my deepest gratitude to the after-sales service team for their unwavering dedication and loyalty.”
“At Mahmoudia Motors, we remain committed to providing our customers with the premium services they deserve,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva