Mercedes-Benz launches S-Class in Kuwait
Kuwait, July 25, 2013
Mercedes Benz has launched its new S-Class at a ceremony hosted by Abdul Rahman Albisher and Zaid Alkazemi Co, the sole distributor for the German automaker in Kuwait.
The model features a 455 HP and 700 Nm of tourque and reaches 100 km/hr in just 4.8 seconds and also has up to 20 per cent lower fuel consumption with engines meeting the requirements of the Euro-6 emissions standard.
“The weight of the S-Class name is felt all over the world – this is a legendary automobile that has evolved through years of dedication brought by defying any technical, design or engineering limitations. What we see in the 2014 model is the vision of ‘the best automobile in the world’ brought to reality for us to dwell in awe and fascination for years to come," said Michael Ruehle, general manager of the distributor.
With the three engineering priorities "Intelligent Drive", "Efficient Technology" and "Essence of Luxury", the new S Class extends the boundaries of technology on many levels.
“With many industry firsts, the new S-Class is an impressive production for the number of ideas and technologies Mercedes-Benz is introducing. This is a key driver for maintaining the S-Class’ legendary status and constant appeal it has in the Middle East, especially in Kuwait,” added Ruehle. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE dealer launches 2014 Nissan Patrol
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut