New Porsche Cayenne unveiled in Bahrain
Manama, 19 days ago
The new Porsche Cayenne Platinum edition was unveiled yesterday at the Porsche Centre Bahrain.
The 3.6-litre, V6 engine, 300 horsepower new Cayenne is available at a basic retail price of BD26,300 ($69,391), said a report in the Gulf Daily News (GDN), our sister publication.
The Cayenne is the latest in an exclusive series that boasts unique exterior design features in platinum silver and a wider range of equipment.
Standard features of the new Cayenne Platinum edition include tiptronic sports transmission, bi-xenon headlights, power steering plus, front and rear park assist, as well as privacy glazing in the rear.
Porsche Centre Bahrain sales manager Neil Harris unveiled the new car at its Sitra showroom. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers