Arabian Auto launches the new Infiniti Q50
Dubai, April 29, 2014
Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer of Infiniti in Dubai and Northern Emirates, has launched the new Infiniti Q50.
The launch of the Infiniti Q50 took place in the form of a luxurious Fashion Show at the IREDI Showroom recently in Dubai.
“2013 was a record growth year for us and now, with the launch of the all new Infiniti Q50 with its beautifully new sporty and muscular design, ground-breaking technology and outstanding performance, we are confident to surpass last year’s achievements.” said Salah Yamout, director - Sales & Marketing, Arabian Automobiles.
Highlights of the 2014 Infiniti Q50 include:
• Direct Adaptive Steering technology for enhanced steering feel and personalized selection of steering effort and gear ratio as well as Active Lane Control
• 326horsepower 3.7-litre aluminium-alloy V6
• Infiniti’s first Direct Response Hybrid model in the Middle East with 350 horsepower and combined torque of 536Nm 3.5-litre aluminium-alloy V6 and innovative one-motor/two-clutch motor control
• Infiniti InTouch with world’s first dual touchscreen displays (LCD/VGA 8-inch upper and 7-inch lower colour displays) and smart phone connectivity
• Predictive Forward Collision Warning system alerts the driver to risks that lie beyond their field of view
The year 2014 has already been exceptional for Arabian Automobiles’ Infiniti with sales up 50 per cent in the first quarter compared to the target of the same period in 2013.
The ever-popular SUV range continues to lead the sales push but Infiniti sedans have also been sustaining solid performance with the Infiniti G Sedan and Infiniti Q70 and now the Infiniti Q50 which is expected to build further on this demand, a statement said.
“As we welcome Infiniti Q50 to the range, with its new levels of driver personalization, safety and connectivity, Arabian Automobiles has never had more to offer the Infiniti customer,” concluded Yamout.
The starting price for Infiniti Q50 from Arabian Automobiles is Dh165,500 ($45,050) with a package that includes five years warranty, two years’ service package and one year’s insurance.
Infiniti Q50 is available in three grades: the Premium (3.7-litre), the ‘S’ (3.7-litre) and ‘S’ Hybrid (3.5-litre). – TradeArabia News Service