APC names field solutions manager
Dubai, March 18, 2009
APC by Schneider Electric, a global leader in integrated critical power and cooling services, has appointed Muhammad Naveed Saeed as field solutions manager in Pakistan.
Based in Lahore, Saeed will be responsible for managing the implementation of APC turnkey projects and solutions from end to end.
“Saeed’s technical background and familiarity with the market will serve APC’s continuous expansion and involvement in the region,” said Iyad Madanat, country manager-GCC & Pakistan, APC by Schneider Electric.
Saeed graduated with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, in 2001. He also received his Masters in Mechatronics Engineering from the same university in 2006.
He joins APC from The Imperial Electric Company, where he most recently served as a wenior manager responsible for the overall country wide operations.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- BP to invest $2.85bn in Iraq's largest oilfield
- 200 firms gear up for Saudi Energy
- Siemens wins $266m jobs from Saudi Electricity
- Forum focus on solar desalination
- Oman launches ME-first solar driven oil recovery
- Kuwaiti oil service workers on strike over pay
- Aramco awards Midyan project to L&T
- Taqa looking at share options
- Aramco seeks bids for power plant