Aspen opens ME office in Bahrain
Manama, October 7, 2009
Aspen Technology, a leading provider of software and services to the process industries, has opened a Middle East office in Bahrain.
The Middle East is a key region in AspenTech’s growth strategy for expanding its leadership position in the process optimization market, said a statement.
Many Middle East-based process manufacturers already use AspenTech solutions, it said.
To lead AspenTech’s expanded efforts in the Middle East, the company has hired Jay Manouchehri as general manager, Middle East Operations.
Manouchehri brings to AspenTech extensive Middle East market experience, having worked in managerial positions at Honeywell, ABB and most recently in a Bahrain-based process industry consulting company, the statement said.
AspenTech also announced that effective October 7, AspenTech Middle East WLL is no longer a reseller of AspenTech solutions. All Middle East sales, marketing and business development will be handled out of the Company’s new Bahrain office, it said. – ME Newswire
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Saudi Aramco awards major gas plant contract
- Market fearing oil shortages, says Saudi minister
- Iraq oil export plunges in Dec
- Fuel prices in Bahrain set to double by 2017
- Iraq's oil exports rise to 71.4m barrels in Nov
- MEE launches energy conservation contest
- TSL wins Jordan solar power contract
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive