Doosan expected to win $3.5bn Saudi order
Seoul, December 16, 2009
South Korean power equipment maker Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction is expected to win a $3.5 billion thermal power plant project from the Middle East, local media said, quoting industry sources.
Korea Economic Daily said Doosan was selected with the lowest bid for a Saudi Arabia Rabigh thermal power project and would negotiate through early next year to sign a final contract.
A Doosan official said Doosan Heavy was bidding for the project but no decision had been made.-Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Gulf Petrochem chief wins award
- Qatari gas export revenue surges in April, oil down
- Adipec to recognise women empowerment
- New oil pipeline to Turkey soon say Kurds
- Qatar plans $46m investment in top solar group
- Bapco launches key competency project
- Sipchem picks HSBC as adviser for Sahara merger
- Sembcorp HV picks HSBC for Oman share sale
- Lukoil unit wins big gasoil supply deal in Egypt
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm