Emirates Gas wins Dubai quality award
Dubai, April 12, 2011
Emirates Gas, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Enoc, has won the Dubai Quality Award in the Dubai Quality Appreciation Programme category for achieving the highest standards in business excellence.
“It gives us great pride to be recognised as a role model and we are thankful that our efforts in pursuing global best practices, like CSR initiatives and customer care systems, have paid off. This award is also a testament to the accomplishments of Emirates Gas in its pursuit to be the best in the LPG industry,” said Saeed Abdullah Khoory, Enoc chief executive officer.
Emirates Gas is the largest supplier of LPG in the UAE, supplying a variety of LPG products and propane used in industrial, commercial establishments and residential areas. It is also working with the Government of Dubai in introducing Compressed Natural Gas as an environmentally friendly fuel alternative for public transport and automobiles in Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Taqa targets $20m savings with HQ restructure
- Total seals Oman deepwater drilling deal
- Egypt in gas price talks with foreign firms
- Exxon offers rare Saudi gasoil term contract
- 40 Chinese firms to exhibit at energy summit
- More refinery closures on the cards for 2014: IEA
- Libya’s eastern oil ports likely to reopen Sunday
- Saudi plans to double power generation
- Iran decades away from becoming gas export giant
- Pakistan, Iran to speed up gas pipeline project