AlMansoori opens office in Uganda
Abu Dhabi, June 19, 2011
AlMansoori Specialized Engineering (MSE), a leading Abu Dhabi-based oilfield service company, has expanded its operations into East Africa by opening its first office in Kampala, Uganda.
Newly appointed base manager George Chesnaye will head-up operations supported by a team of five, offering a variety of products and services, from directional drilling and slickline to production testing and inspection, a statement said.
The new office, which will come under Target Well Control - a subsidiary of AlMansoori, will also double as a workshop and maintenance facility.
“So far, 2011 has been a busy year for us and we are delighted to announce this new base in Uganda. AlMansoori is committed to growth and we are continuously looking for new services and opportunities that have the potential to add value to what our organisation is offering in the industry today,” said Nabil Alalawi, CEO of AlMansoori.
“The office in Kampala will enable us to take an active role in expanding our operations into the East African region and I am confident that the team we have in place has the necessary skills to deliver an exceptional service across all aspects of the sector,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Rolls Royce wins Abu Dhabi offshore deal
- Alternative energy strategies probed
- GCC firms consider Occidental Mena stake bid
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013