Chevron training for Bapco staff
Manama, May 22, 2012
Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco) said a group of its selected managers and superintendents will attend the group three Chevron Future Leader Track Training.
This comes as part of Bapco's ongoing efforts to enhance its executive development programme which aims at preparing the future leaders of industry.
The Chevron Future Leader Track Training consists of topics like decision analysis, operational excellence management systems and strategic planning.
Bapco chief executive Gordon Smith emphasised the importance of continuing developing Bahrainis to take over leadership roles.
This programme is one of the initiatives that Bapco embarked on to develop the next generation of leaders, he stated.
"The training course is a continuation of the process of joint co-operation and co-ordination between Bapco and Chevron over long years for exchanging knowledge and expertise to enhance performance and productivity in serving the goals of overall development and the national economy of the kingdom," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Egypt/Saudi grid tenders to be launched in 2014
- Scottish oilfield firm expands in Mideast
- Global oil demand growth 'gaining momentum'
- Taqa targets $20m saving with HQ restructure
- Total seals Oman deepwater drilling deal
- Egypt in gas price talks with foreign firms
- Exxon offers rare Saudi gasoil term contract
- 40 Chinese firms to exhibit at energy summit
- More refinery closures on the cards for 2014: IEA
- Libya’s eastern oil ports likely to reopen Sunday