Chevron training for Bapco staff
Manama, May 22, 2012
Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco) said a group of its selected managers and superintendents will attend the group three Chevron Future Leader Track Training.
This comes as part of Bapco's ongoing efforts to enhance its executive development programme which aims at preparing the future leaders of industry.
The Chevron Future Leader Track Training consists of topics like decision analysis, operational excellence management systems and strategic planning.
Bapco chief executive Gordon Smith emphasised the importance of continuing developing Bahrainis to take over leadership roles.
This programme is one of the initiatives that Bapco embarked on to develop the next generation of leaders, he stated.
"The training course is a continuation of the process of joint co-operation and co-ordination between Bapco and Chevron over long years for exchanging knowledge and expertise to enhance performance and productivity in serving the goals of overall development and the national economy of the kingdom," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Oil hits three-week low
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- Technip wins Adma-Opco contract
- Brent weakens towards $102
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- BP to invest $2.85bn in Iraq's largest oilfield
- 200 firms gear up for Saudi Energy
- Siemens wins $266m jobs from Saudi Electricity
- Forum focus on solar desalination
- Oman launches ME-first solar driven oil recovery