Equate recognised for campaign success
Kuwait City, May 7, 2013
Equate Petrochemical Company was recently recognised for its role in the success of GPCA’s ‘Clean Up the Gulf’ campaign, which was launched across the GCC countries, at the 4th International Conference for Plastics Convention (PlastCon 2013).
As one of the association’s main founders in 2006, Equate and Gulf Petrochemicals & Chemicals Association’s ties have manifested the company’s tagline of “Partners in Success” throughout the years and at all relevant levels, a statement from the company said.
Established in 1995, Equate is an international joint venture between Petrochemical Industries Company (PIC), The Dow Chemical Company (Dow), Boubyan Petrochemical Company (BPC) and Qurain Petrochemical Industries Company (QPIC).
Commencing production in 1997, Equate is the single operator of a fully integrated world-scale manufacturing facility producing over 5 million tonnes annually of high-quality petrochemical products which are marketed throughout the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Fuel prices in Bahrain set to double by 2017
- Iraq's oil exports rise to 71.4m barrels in Nov
- MEE launches energy conservation contest
- TSL wins Jordan solar power contract
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive
- Rising Saudi fuel use 'bigger threat than shale'
- Dentons boosts Mideast energy practice
- India seeks Iran's financial guarantees for ships