World's top suite costs $67,000 per night
Singapore, February 12, 2014
Royal Penthouse Suite at the Hotel President Wilson Geneva, Switzerland is the world's most exclusive hotel suite for people with deep pockets, according to a recent study.
The study was conducted by Wealth-X, the world’s leading ultra high net worth intelligence and prospecting firm.
“For the world’s most demanding ultra wealthy individuals, only the best will do, regardless of cost,” said Tara Loader Wilkinson, editor in chief at Wealth-X and editor at large at sister publication Billionaire.
The Royal Penthouse Suite has an average price per night of $67,000 and provides 1,800 sq m of space, said the study done with the help of travel consultants Kiwi Collection and Elite Travel International. The suites have been ranked according to taste, opulence and amenities.
Second on the list is Ty Warner Suite, Four Seasons Hotel, New York City, US. The average price here per night is $45,000 and it has 400 sq m of space.
Others on the list are:
3. Hilltop Estate Owner’s Accommodation, Laucala Island Resort, Laucala Island, Fiji. Average price: $40,000 (1,200 sq m)
4. Penthouse Suite, Grand Hyatt Cannes Hôtel Martinez, Cannes, France. Average price $37,500 (180 sq m)
5. The Royal Villa, Grand Resort Lagonissi, Athens, Greece, Average price: $35,000 (410 sq m)
6. Royal Suite, Hôtel Plaza Athénée, Paris, France, Average price: $27,000 (450 sq m)
7. Presidential Suite, Mandarin Oriental, Pudong, Shanghai, China. Average price: $26,450 (788 sq m)
8. Shangri-La Suite, Shangri-La Bosphorus, Istanbul, Turkey. Average price: $26,385 (366 sq m)
9. Presidential Suite, Hotel Cala di Volpe Porto Cervo, Italy. Average price: $26,000 (450 sq m)
10. The Apartment at The Connaught Hotel, London, UK. Average price: $23,500 (285 sq m) - TradeArabia News Service