Giordano launches winter collection
Dubai, January 6, 2008
Giordano has launched the second phase of its winter collection consisting of trendy and refined urban outfits for men and women.
The winter collection reveals a modern and elegant getaway from the cold months with its sporty prints, jackets, comfortable track bottoms and sweaters.
The women’s collection includes sport tees, hooded jersey tops, sporty jackets with track bottoms made with Marino wool, Teflon and fine Twill.
"Giordano’s new winter range is just what you need to keep warm during the chilly winter months. The new collection is all about style, quality, comfort and elegance. If our customers’ response to the initial launch is anything to go by, Giordano’s winter collection will be met with enthusiasm and excitement," said Ishwar Chugani, Executive Director of Giordano.
The colour scheme of the new line includes black, white, navy, blue sunlight and orange adding an urban elegant touch to the collection.
For a unique touch, Giordano was able to create a fusion of key and accent colours such as White and Blue, Black and red, White and Yellow to highlight and mark this new trendy line.
Giordano’s new line will also include vest cardigans, clean woven shirts available in different colours, blazers and trendy jackets made with 100 per cent lamb wool to keep our customers warm and comfortable.
“We are always committed to deliver quality, relevant products and exceptional service to our customers” Chugani added.- TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector