EMP signs up with Expericard AB
Dubai, January 9, 2008
Emirates Marketing and Promotion (EMP) has signed up with Expericard AB of Sweden to bring to the UAE and the MENA region a new direct marketing and retail product called “Expericard”.
EMP is a subsidiary of Emirates Post Holding, specialising in direct marketing, call centres, sales and promotions,
Expericard, a patented product being manufactured in sophisticated plants in Europe and the US, provides high quality logistical and value-driven options to customers by putting the power of CD-Roms and DVDs into their hands.
It comes in an ultra light weight postcard format and is a perfect platform for direct marketing, product presentations, press packs, magazine inserts, games, greeting cards and a host of other value added services.
“Expericard is a powerful marketing and distribution tool which fits in perfectly in our product offering as a unique package solution for optical media, SIM and Smart cards. It is well aligned with our objective to be the most complete, versatile and dependable turnkey marketing solution provider. We are excited about offering Expericard to the direct marketing industry and the retail market, in addition to creating brand new concepts,” said CEO of EMP Ahmad Tahlak.
“We are delighted to welcome EMP as a partner in our global network,” said CEO, Expericard AB, Peter Gustafsson.
Through this partnership, customers in Dubai and the Middle East region will now have the opportunity to access integrated distribution, direct marketing and logistical capabilities of EMP, Expericard AB and their partner AGI Media providing global coverage. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ