Emax launches anniversary offer
Sharajh, January 24, 2008
Emax, the GCC-wide electronic retailer belonging to the Landmark Group, has launched a fabulous anniversary offer to last till February 29, 2008.
There will be a chance to win a whopping 1,000 prizes everyday; instant prizes will be given away on scratch and win coupons on a minimum purchase of Dh250 ($67) and every Dh500 from there on, said an official spokesman.
The prizes includes LCDs, washing machines, refrigerators, home theatres, laptops, cameras, discount vouchers and much more. These offers will be on the Emax Big Box, Sharjah and Emax store at Hamdan street Abu Dhabi.
'I am sure the 1,000 prizes every day will be a huge draw, as was our 10,000 return gifts for our anniversary month. This festive promotion is even better since this promises 1,000 prizes everyday,' said chief operating officer, Emax, Deepak Srivastava.
In addition to this instant gratification, Emax is also offering many category promotions: all camera buyers will get Dh100 Emax product voucher, all laptop buyers will get Dh100 voucher and toy, LCD buyers Dh200 voucher and so on. Also there will be continuous ultra special offers including Dh39 MP3 player etc.
Emax also has invested in purchase protection insurance where all the customers' purchases above Dh250 are insured against theft and damage with no additional cost to the customer.
Within a year of its inception Emax has expanded to establish nine large format stores across the GCC. This includes newly opened Emax Big Box in Bahrain. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal