Motorola launches new W series handset
Dubai, May 14, 2008
Motorola has launched its latest addition to the successful W series family of phones to the region.
The W230 is geared to meet the rising needs of people with limited budgets who expect a great experience from their phones. The W230 is a user friendly phone packed with features such as a mighty music player, long-lasting battery life and Motorola’s proprietary CrystalTalk audio-enhancing technology that gives you a dependable experience.
Value and a great music experience come together in true harmony on the W230. Slim design makes the W230 extremely pocket-portable and the no-nonsense keypad and large color display are simple to use.
Besides a nimble and easy-to-use productivity device, the W230 is also a true MP3 player. It proves its value even further with music features that keep consumers connected and entertained, including a dedicated music key.
The W230 supports FM radio that can be played in stereo through headphones or on the W230’s office-quality speakerphone. Store as much as 500 of your favourite songs on optional removable microSD cards with up to 2GB of memory.
“We at Motorola focus on diverse customer needs and offer feature rich devices to suit varying price ranges across the region, which means there is a phone for everyone,’’ said vice-president , Mobile Devices, Motorola Middle East & Africa, Patrick Mulligan.
“Having the W230 means you do not have to carry or invest in a separate MP3 player. To summarise, the W230 is a basic phone packed with alluring features sure to exceed user expectations across the Middle East’. The W230 goes beyond basic phone features with multiple ways to stay in touch and up to approximately nine hours of talk time,” added Mulligna.
It can pack up to 500 text messages and phone contacts, and features an enhanced user interface, making it easy to create a text with one click. The W230 provides regional language support by offering languages like English, Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, French and Mandarin .
Motorola’s CrystalTalk technology enhances each phone call by helping reduce background noises, so calls will be loud and clear. The Motorola W230 is a phone that talks your language, plays your music and saves on your pocket.
The phone struts in two pleasing color faceplates, licorice outlined in lustrous silver and dark titanium gray bordered in mandarin that consumers can interchange at whim.
The W230 is now available at Motorola authorised retail outlets across the region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector