Rivoli brings Eden Park to UAE
Dubai, May 22, 2008
Luxury retailer Rivoli Group has introduced premium fashion brand Eden Park to the UAE.
“The Rivoli Group is always looking at bringing the best brands to customers, which are not available in the UAE. Eden Park is one such coveted brand for Dubai’s fashion conscious. The Rivoli Group was especially interested in associating with Eden Park as the brand aptly mirrors the brand ideals and inherent values of our company,” said Rivoli Group managing partner Adel Zarouni.
“With Eden Park we continue to broaden Rivoli’s portfolio and reinstate the group’s position as a top luxury retailer,” said Zarouni.
“With two decades in the business and over 50 stores in France we were eager to expand the brand to other target markets like the Middle East and Far East. We were actively seeking new partners in the key overseas markets where we have found there is a real appetite for the Eden park brand,” said says Franck Mesnel, who is in Dubai for the first time.
“Many countries despite not being rugby playing nations appreciate both the story behind the brand and our high quality fabrics and design. We found in the Rivoli group the right partner to achieve a successful launch of the Eden Park brand in the UAE,” he said.
The brand was created in 1987 as an extension of Mesnel and Blanc’s creative and sporty spirit and has today become a fashion statement which is unique and constantly elegant.
Named after rubgy’s most popular stadium in New Zealand and created by former rugby champions, Eden Park certainly glorifies the sport. Even the brand’s logo was conceptualised from the memorable French Rugby Championship final played in 1987, with all players wearing that signature “pink bow tie” around their necks.
Dubai’s first Eden Park store is located in Dubai Festival City, one of the most luxurious shopping centre’s in the city, renowned as a premium fashion hub.
Eden Park is planning Middle East expansion with an additional franchise Kuwait and Qatar later this year. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range