Paris Gallery launches new Faconnable collection
Dubai, June 15, 2008
Paris Gallery, the leading luxury retailer of Al Fahim Holdings, has unveiled the latest collection of Swiss made Faconnable Timepieces in the UAE.
The new collection combines contrasting textures and finishes with urban style to create five new watches that emulate the Faconnable essence.
The watches with their recognisable design and traditional manufacturing are known for their elegant and sophisticated appeal.
FacoLounge is a unique design that brings together contrasting materials, giving the watch a sporty yet elegant appearance. For both men and women, its simple yet elegant square shape is enhanced by the alliance of different materials.
F Crono 2 and Hydra sport appear again in this collection with an interesting combination of black and rose steel, for an aggressive and masculine look. The Hydra sport is an original design that comes in black carbon or pink galvanic steel cased in black steel. The F. Crono 2 is a chronograph and a mix between all kinds of steels, white rose and black, which highlights the shape of this aggressive watch case.
The Rotonda, part of Faconnable’s Heritage collection follows all Swiss watch-making rules: “Clou de Paris” dial with steel platforms gives it a classic appeal while at the same time being innovative by its successive bezels.
For the ladies, LS1 Town is a more elegant and timeless version of the LS1. Combining stainless steel and rubber, the LS1 Town keeps the general shape of the original line with different elegant material.
Faconnable Timepieces are available at most of Paris Gallery stores and Watch Gallery outlets throughout the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal