Sony launches new MP3 player
Tokyo, August 25, 2008
Sony Corp has entered the motion chip market with its egg-shaped Rolly MP3 player.
The device lets users adjust volume by turning the player in their hand.
Chip makers are convinced of the potential for motion sensing chips in portable gadgets, thanks to the success of Nintendo's Wii game consoles and Apple's iPhones. -Reuters
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign