Damas showcases celebrated timepieces
Dubai, August 27, 2008
The Les Exclusives boutiques of Damas, a leading international watch and jewellery retailer in the Middle East, have on display some of the world’s most prestigious and celebrated timepieces.
Located at Burj Al Arab, Mall of the Emirates and Saks Fifth Avenue, these elite boutiques form the cream of the retail chain and showcase spectacular international brands and cater to Damas’ sophisticated clientele.
These timepieces have become outstanding names in contemporary watchmaking on the strength of their unprecedented technical superiority and attention to creativity, said a Damas official.
Most of them are created in a special, limited and numbered edition, adorned with diamonds and other precious stones. Just one glance at them gives an entirely new impression of precious time, he noted.
The Les Exclusives Boutiques have great ambience where well-heeled travellers enjoy complete exclusivity, absolute privacy and make their purchase decision with complete peace of mind.
"As part of our constant quest for excellence, we have pursued fineness in every detail of the Les Exclusives. Rich patterns and details emphasised by bold and natural colours are used to create each signature shop," he explained.
"Les Exclusives boutiques reflect a powerful identity of their own and their distinctly modern appearance serves as an ideal setting for the finest timepieces, thus adding enjoyment to the shopping experience in a quintessentially Arabian luxury style," he added.
Damas Les Exclusives Boutiques have some of the world’s most celebrated watch brands such as Chronoswiss, Parmigiani, Perrelet, Quinting, Montega, Chanel, Vacheron Constantin, Chaumet, Jorg Hysek, Corum, Ulysse Nardin and Roger Dubuis.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain