Wella unwraps new hair colour range
Dubai, December 31, 2008
Wella Professionals, the international experts in hair colour, have launched the Colour Touch Plus range, a professional product portfolio aiming to help women choose from a variety of intense colours that leave hair looking vibrant and full of shine.
The demi-permanent colours include the specially formulated Tri-Spectra Formula, a caring crème gel with colour pigments that provide 70 per cent grey coverage and 50 per cent more shine, said an company official.
The new ammonia-free formula considers the structure and colour of each individual hair from root to tip and gently gives the hair just enough colour for an intense yet natural result.
From a sultry brunette to a ravishing redhead - Colour Touch Plus lets you flirt with fashion and style whenever the mood to dazzle strikes. The full experience of Colour Touch Plus includes 50 per cent more shine so your hair can perfectly complement your wardrobe – it is truly the ultimate accessory for a night out on the town!
The salon-exclusive shades in the Colour Touch Plus range gives you versatility along with a wide range of choices in colour, lasting for up to 24 washes.
The new professional range is designed to wash out gradually and naturally, while the Tri-Spectra Formula and conditioning ingredients protect your hair at the same time.
The Colour Touch Plus range is a demi-permanent colour that gently treats your hair without risking damage and ensures a conditioning effect throughout. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah