Wella unwraps new hair colour range
Dubai, December 31, 2008
Wella Professionals, the international experts in hair colour, have launched the Colour Touch Plus range, a professional product portfolio aiming to help women choose from a variety of intense colours that leave hair looking vibrant and full of shine.
The demi-permanent colours include the specially formulated Tri-Spectra Formula, a caring crème gel with colour pigments that provide 70 per cent grey coverage and 50 per cent more shine, said an company official.
The new ammonia-free formula considers the structure and colour of each individual hair from root to tip and gently gives the hair just enough colour for an intense yet natural result.
From a sultry brunette to a ravishing redhead - Colour Touch Plus lets you flirt with fashion and style whenever the mood to dazzle strikes. The full experience of Colour Touch Plus includes 50 per cent more shine so your hair can perfectly complement your wardrobe – it is truly the ultimate accessory for a night out on the town!
The salon-exclusive shades in the Colour Touch Plus range gives you versatility along with a wide range of choices in colour, lasting for up to 24 washes.
The new professional range is designed to wash out gradually and naturally, while the Tri-Spectra Formula and conditioning ingredients protect your hair at the same time.
The Colour Touch Plus range is a demi-permanent colour that gently treats your hair without risking damage and ensures a conditioning effect throughout. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector