SouqExtra! names Imdaad facilities manager
Dubai, April 7, 2009
SouqExtra!, a neighbourhood community-focused centre in Dubai, has roped in Imdaad to provide facility management services for its retail network across the UAE in preparation for roll-out of its community supercentre concept.
SouqExtra! boasts of integrated primary services such as high-end grocery, kids’ play area, fast food outlets, coffee shops, full-fledged gymnasium, salon, photo shop and community hall, all designed to help the community meet their daily needs.
With 10 stores targeted for launch by 2012, the innovator is making sure all aspects of its operations are fully covered as part of a promise to bring a new shopping experience to consumers, said an official.
In signing up Imdaad, SouqExtra! is assured of a leading integrated facilities management services provider who has had extensive experience and expertise in the industry.
"Imdaad has been a FM partner of a number of prestigious establishments and tapping their services augurs well for SouqExtra especially in the initial stages of its operations."
"We have made a promise to provide a superb retail experience, and we will be able to deliver thanks to partners like Imdaad,” said Saleh Lootah, managing director, SouqExtra!.
Jamal Lootah, chief executive officer of Imdaad said: “We expect this partnership to work very well for both SouqExtra! and Imdaad. This pioneering supercentre network is an exciting project for us to work on and we are confident that we have the experience and expertise in this area to manage it very successfully.”
Imdaad has been contracted to provide services, including MEP supervision and maintenance, as well as internal and external cleaning and security services.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store