Emax hosts Samsung global head
Dubai, April 21, 2009
Emax, a leading regional electronics retailer, hosted Gee-Sung Choi, president Samsung recently.
Choi was given a guided tour of the Emax store at the newly opened Oasis Center which is the largest electronics store in Dubai, said a company spokesperson.
Max Electronics, a part of the Landmark Group, is the holding company of Emax.
Max Electronics is a vertically integrated retailer, with a distribution, exports, and a projects division, and service centres across the region.
Emax introduced the big box retail format to the Middle East market, and specialises in providing a large range of electronics with over 17 product categories, 300 brands, and 100,000 products.
Established in June 2005, Emax has 11 stores across the GCC countries, and plans to open a total of 33 outlets in the region – eventually covering over 1.5 million sq ft and reaching a turnover of Dh2.2 billion by 2010, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet