Emax hosts Samsung global head
Dubai, April 21, 2009
Emax, a leading regional electronics retailer, hosted Gee-Sung Choi, president Samsung recently.
Choi was given a guided tour of the Emax store at the newly opened Oasis Center which is the largest electronics store in Dubai, said a company spokesperson.
Max Electronics, a part of the Landmark Group, is the holding company of Emax.
Max Electronics is a vertically integrated retailer, with a distribution, exports, and a projects division, and service centres across the region.
Emax introduced the big box retail format to the Middle East market, and specialises in providing a large range of electronics with over 17 product categories, 300 brands, and 100,000 products.
Established in June 2005, Emax has 11 stores across the GCC countries, and plans to open a total of 33 outlets in the region – eventually covering over 1.5 million sq ft and reaching a turnover of Dh2.2 billion by 2010, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region