Toys ‘R’ Us opens region’s 13th outlet
Dubai, May 21, 2009
Toys “R” Us, the world’s leading speciality toy and baby care products retailer, has opened its 13th outlet in the region in Al Ain.
Al-Futtaim group’s retail division has thus strengthened its retail offering with the opening of the Bawadi Mall Toys “R” Us store.
“Reflecting our philosophy of quality and value for money, complemented with our extensive range and knowledgeable toy-trained staff, the new store at Bawadi Mall will offer our customers a unique and unrivalled toy shopping experience,” said Wayne Cohen, general manager, Toys “R” Us UAE.
The new store is over 14,000 sq ft and features dedicated areas for boys and girls with an impressive assortment of new toys and old favourites, great games, educational and developmental toys, sporting goods, electronics, software, baby care products and children furniture.
The collection also includes exclusive brands such as Fastlane, You & Me, Dream Dazzlers, Bruin and Animal Alley, amongst others, making it a unique and one-of-its-kind toy destination.
“The new store opens to the public with many special offers and several exclusive products, making it an ideal toy destination, promising something for everyone,” Cohen concluded.
To celebrate the opening, the store will offer customers WOW specials which include exciting offers on thousands of popular toys. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ