Epson launches new photo and film scanner
Dubai, August 3, 2009
Epson has launched its new scanner featuring the latest in photo and film scanning technology combined with low-power consumption and a new scanning resolution of 4800 dpi (dots per inch), said a statement.
Epson’s new Perfection V300 Photo Scanner, scans all types of documents and photos, including printed material such as books and magazines.
The multi-featured scanning solution also allows users to scan pages directly into a search-ready PDF document and features a built-in transparency unit specially designed for scanning 35mm film and slides through a supplied film holder.
It is also capable of landscape and portrait scanning orientation for easy two-way scanning, while it is also bundled with the Epson easy photo fix software, which eliminates the difficulty in restoring colour, correcting back light or removing dust and discoloration from images.
A charged coupled device (CCD) has been integrated into the Epson V300’s slim-line design, enabling the device to produce superior image quality.
The Epson V300 is also equipped with ReadyScan LED technology, which means that the unit has low-power consumption and requires virtually no warm-up time. As with the rest of the Epson Perfection line of scanners, the Epson V300 Photo is Energy Star compliant.
“The Middle East is experiencing an increased demand for cost-effective, environmentally friendly and high-performance office equipment such as printers and scanners that help increase productivity and optimise company operations,” said Khalil El-Dalu, general manager, Epson Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait