Muscat City Centre decks up in festive colours
Muscat, December 27, 2009
Muscat City Centre, Oman’s biggest shopping mall, is all dressed in the celebratory spirit to mark Christmas and New Year festivities.
To mark the celebrations, many leading retailers at Muscat City Centre are also offering special discounts and their storefronts are dressed in the season’s festive colours.
The celebration, which began mid December and continues until January 1, offers shoppers the opportunity to choose from a wide range of products from many of the mall's major retailers especially at Fashion Avenue. Stores like, Zara, Gap, Salaam Stores, Boss, Sephora and many others are giving special discounts.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain