Max holds family fun event
Kuwait, December 28, 2009
Max, a top retail shopping chain in the Middle East, recently conducted a road show at one of its leading stores which included various fun filled activities and entertainment for its patrons and onlookers.
The family entertainment programme was held at the Awtad mall in Khiatan on December 24 and 25.
The event was a complete family, with Max taking each and every measure to bring a long-lasting smile on the faces of its patrons & the participants.
The venue was decorated with inflatable, fun food booths, face painting, henna, balloons and tattoo making counters. The event also featured an interactive magic show, puppet show, circus show and comedy shows.
Max doled out many gifts to the participants in the show who answered correctly to some questions asked by the master of the ceremonies.
“At Max, we excel in the categories of clothing, footwear, kidswear, accessories and households, and cater to all age groups with collections ranging from classic basics to latest trends, formal to casual wear, in a variety of styles at very attractive prices,” said
Saibal Basu, COO for Landmark Group in Kuwait which owns and manages Max.
“Max believes in delighting customers with exceptional value which is delivered via great products, extremely competitive prices, excellent service & pleasing showroom ambience,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign