Sharjah, Ajman City Centres promotion winners
Sharjah, February 24, 2010
Sharjah City Centre and Ajman City Centre have announced the first week winners of their 'Denim Days' spring promotion that is giving away over quarter of a million dirham prizes (Dh260,000 or $70,781) until March 5.
One lucky shopper wins Dh5,000 in GiftCards daily by simply shopping for a minimum of Dh150 at either of the two malls.
Sharjah City Centre and Ajman City Centre are also urging shoppers to donate jeans in support of raising awareness for Thalassemia, a genetic disorder highly prevalent in the UAE, and are rewarding donors with a complimentary entry into the daily draw.
The old pair of jeans will be given to the UAE Red Crescent to be distributed among the needy and underprivileged.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE