Al Jaber Optical opens 24th Dubai outlet
Dubai, April 1, 2010
Al Jaber Optical, the leading optical company and eye care specialist in the UAE, has opened a new boutique in Mirdif City Centre, its 24th store in the city and 31st across the UAE.
The new boutique will stock the world’s most iconic brands such as Christian Dior, Bvlgari, Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, Prada, and Versace, to name a few.
“The new store has some of the best models from the top global eyewear brands and we hope they will attract all those style conscious local residents who wish to make their own style statement,” said Ahmed Jaber, managing director of Al Jaber Optical.
The warm colours and well appointed interiors of the store serve a perfect backdrop for luxury eyewear. It offers some of the most elegant men’s and ladies’ eyewear which ensure optimum comfort for the wearer, he said.
Al Jaber Optical has a network of branches covering Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Ras Al Khaimah.
The store also has a variety of contact lenses such as Bausch & Lomb, Johnson & Johnson’s Acuvue, Waicon, Trikolor and Fresh Look, among others.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain