Mirdif City Centre gets record 1m visitors
Dubai, April 6, 2010
Mirdif City Centre has broken customer footfall records with over one million visitors in the first three weeks, and more than 76,000 customers visiting on the first day of trading.
“We always knew that the launch of Mirdif City Centre would be big, but to get over a million customers in the first three weeks is quite exceptional - these numbers are a testament to the excellent retail mix, dining options and never-seen-before leisure attractions that Mirdif City Centre offers,” said Yousif Al Ali, vice president of Mirdif City Centre.
Mirdif City Centre opened to much anticipation with over 85 per cent of retailers open for business from day one. Amongst these retailers are new to the region Pottery Barn, Miss Selfridge, American Eagle, Decathalon, and Office Depot, as well as anchor tenants such as Debenhams, Homecentre, Forever 21 and an impressive 11,000 sqm Carrefour.
MH Alshaya Company, one of the Middle East’s leading retailers, has opened 29 brands within the mall, including the Middle East launch of three iconic American brands, American Eagle, Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign