Beautybay opens 10th ME store
Manama, May 16, 2010
Beautybay, the beauty concept from Landmark Group, marked its first anniversary with the opening of its 10th store in the Middle East.
The 190 square meter store was recently launched in Bahrain.
“Bahrain market is extremely brand conscious and specific about the quality of products they use. It feels great to launch a store in such a consumer driven market. It also gives us a great sense of pride to see our brand gain so much of popularity within our first year,” stated Shuja Jashanmal, CEO, Beautybay.
Keeping the standard look of the Beautybay stores intact, the concept brings their exclusive brands such as Betty Boop, K Hyle, REN, Rouge Bunny Rouge and VMV Hypoallergenics.
Additionally, the store also showcases in-house fragrance consultants, professional make-up artists and skincare specialists providing personalised beauty advice and care.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model