Giordano launches new linen shirt collection
Dubai, June 7, 2010
Giordano, a leading international retailer of apparel and accessories, has launched a new collection of all-natural linen and 100 per cent cotton wrinkle-free shirts, available in a variety of colours and prints.
The summer shirts are designed for flexibility and provides for easy mix-and-match dressing options, a statement said.
The collection includes cotton and linen shirts in a variety of stripe patterns, as well as pastel shades like corn yellow, Barcelona blue and blossom pink in 100 per cent natural fabric.
The new range of shirts can be paired with Giordano’s essential khakis for a well coordinated look, the statement added.
“Our new summer collection has been created with the customer in mind,” said Ishwar Chugani, executive director, Giordano ME.
“We have taken note of the climatic conditions in the region and have made use of 100 per cent natural fabrics to give our customers comfortable, essential and quality merchandise at affordable prices.”
Giordano, which currently operates 180 stores in the Middle East, has also introduced a wide range of seasonal graphic Tees for men and women with a special slim-fit cut. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off