Giordano launches new linen shirt collection
Dubai, June 7, 2010
Giordano, a leading international retailer of apparel and accessories, has launched a new collection of all-natural linen and 100 per cent cotton wrinkle-free shirts, available in a variety of colours and prints.
The summer shirts are designed for flexibility and provides for easy mix-and-match dressing options, a statement said.
The collection includes cotton and linen shirts in a variety of stripe patterns, as well as pastel shades like corn yellow, Barcelona blue and blossom pink in 100 per cent natural fabric.
The new range of shirts can be paired with Giordano’s essential khakis for a well coordinated look, the statement added.
“Our new summer collection has been created with the customer in mind,” said Ishwar Chugani, executive director, Giordano ME.
“We have taken note of the climatic conditions in the region and have made use of 100 per cent natural fabrics to give our customers comfortable, essential and quality merchandise at affordable prices.”
Giordano, which currently operates 180 stores in the Middle East, has also introduced a wide range of seasonal graphic Tees for men and women with a special slim-fit cut. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder