Epson appoints 29 new resellers
Dubai, July 21, 2010
Epson, global imaging and innovation leader, has appointed 29 new resellers in the Middle East, as part of its plans to consolidate its market presence in the region.
The newly appointed resellers are joining Epson’s recently announced Channel Partner Programme that aims to raise the incentives for partners reselling the company’s products.
As per the new programme, Epson dealers will be rewarded based on the volumes they achieve, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’