Bahrain’s first outdoor mall opens outlets
Manama, August 19, 2010
Lagoon Bahrain, the kingdom's first outdoor mall, has announced that three outlets, occupying 341 sq m, are now open.
The outlets include Tuga Bakery, Pink Diamond and Chocoloco, all situated on the first floor.
"We are delighted to have these three outlets open to the public and Lagoon visitors," said Lagoon Bahrain general manager Fahad Rafeea.
"The openings represent the first of 20 other outlets that are due to open within the next couple of months to offer a unique atmosphere within Bahrain."
Tuga Bakery is a Portugese Bakery offering the pastry and bread.
Pink Diamond is a retail outlet offering accessories for youth as well as home accessories collected from all over the world such as Anna Lou of London, Bombay Duck, Get Fresh, Mud Pie, the French Factory and Ettika.
Chocoloco is a coffee shop overlooking the Lagoon and offering luxury chocolate and coffee.
The Lagoon Bahrain is a $90-million retail project located on Amwaj Islands where 60 per cent of the units were sold to investors and 40 per cent is currently being leased to retailers and investors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet