Bahrain’s first outdoor mall opens outlets
Manama, August 19, 2010
Lagoon Bahrain, the kingdom's first outdoor mall, has announced that three outlets, occupying 341 sq m, are now open.
The outlets include Tuga Bakery, Pink Diamond and Chocoloco, all situated on the first floor.
"We are delighted to have these three outlets open to the public and Lagoon visitors," said Lagoon Bahrain general manager Fahad Rafeea.
"The openings represent the first of 20 other outlets that are due to open within the next couple of months to offer a unique atmosphere within Bahrain."
Tuga Bakery is a Portugese Bakery offering the pastry and bread.
Pink Diamond is a retail outlet offering accessories for youth as well as home accessories collected from all over the world such as Anna Lou of London, Bombay Duck, Get Fresh, Mud Pie, the French Factory and Ettika.
Chocoloco is a coffee shop overlooking the Lagoon and offering luxury chocolate and coffee.
The Lagoon Bahrain is a $90-million retail project located on Amwaj Islands where 60 per cent of the units were sold to investors and 40 per cent is currently being leased to retailers and investors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award
- Galvanni unveils big DSS promotions
- Batelco offers Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE
- Axtrom launches new tablet PC range
- Nokia’s Asha smartphones add mail app
- Lufian makes DSS debut