Azadea opens 7 new stores
Cairo, August 26, 2010
Azadea Group, one of the leading fashion and lifestyle retail companies in the Middle East and North Africa, is expanding its retail network in Cairo.
Over the last eight weeks, the group added seven new stores to its Egyptian portfolio in Cairo’s renowned City Stars complex. The new stores include: Zara Home, Uterque, Massimo Dutti, Stradivarius, Pull & Bear, Bershka and Sunglass Hut.
With these new openings, Azadea’s Network has reached 363 stores, of which 22 are in Egypt. These stores offer a wide selection of international brands able to provide top quality shopping experiences to the Egyptian consumer in a prime location, the company said.
Azadea’s country manager in Egypt, Esam Hafez, said: “Our main objective remains customer satisfaction and therefore, we will keep opening new outlets in order to meet the demand for our brands at the largest number of selling points possible.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project