Xerox wins Buyers design award
Dubai, August 30, 2010
Xerox, the top document management company, has won a design award for one of its scanners from Buyers Laboratory, the leading independent tester of document imaging products.
The Xerox DocuMate 3115 was awarded the summer 2010 “outstanding achievement” recognition for its “outstanding control panel design.”
According to BLI, the Xerox DocuMate 3115 offers users the ability to choose from up to six one-touch scan profiles by simply turning a front panel dial to the desired number that corresponds to a scanning configuration and destination.
Most other scanners tested either offer a generic scan hard key, or nothing at all, forcing users to make selections from the driver. Eliminating multiple steps provides DocuMate 3115 users with more flexibility.
“The DocuMate 3115’s easy-to-use design provides users with quick and easy access to the unit’s scan profiles, to save time and increase productivity,” said Joe Ellerman, test technician at BLI. “It’s amazing how one small modification can make such a difference.”
Announced twice each year, the “outstanding achievement” awards recognize break-through technologies and features that advance the state of the art.
The Xerox DocuMate 3115 is a new mobile duplex color scanner plus docking station developed with dual platform support for Windows and Mac operating systems. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone