Shoe Mart unveils new men's collection
Dubai, September 4, 2010
Shoe Mart, a leading footwear and accessories retail chain in the region, has launched 'inspiring styles' for men as part of its 'Autumn Winter 2010' collection.
Shoe Mart has introduced an alluring range with a great mix of tones and designs to suit all styles - from formal meetings to dinner dates, said a company statement.
The full range comes in blacks and browns with pointed shoe tips to flattering suede laced brogues. The Oxford shoe has made a comeback with straps and metallic buckles completing the whole gentleman look, it said.
The retailer said it had explored and delivered 'ravishing styles and designs for the fashion conscious man to best suit all occasions from a night out with the boys to formal setups.'
The AW collection ranges from funky casual footwear like sneakers which come in blues and whites to flip flops in varied designs and modern day ‘Gladiator’ sandals for men, which come in brown and black leather that can be teamed with cool jeans or shorts, the statement said.
Loafers this season make a comeback designed with multiple cross lacing and checkered prints on mud brown and white leathered fabrics, it added.
Shoemart has 88 stores spread across UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Oman, Kuwait and over 30 countries worldwide.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Shoe Mart |
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion