LG offers 10-year warranties
Manama, September 16, 2010
LG Electronics (LG) Home Appliance Company, an industry innovator, is offering its customers the world’s first 10-year-warranty on washing machines, dishwashers and refrigerators.
“Recognizing the consumer’s desire for peace of mind, LG Electronics is traversing new territory by becoming the first in the world to offer a ten year warranty,” said H S Paik, president of LG Electronics Gulf.
“This speaks volumes on the durability of our Home Appliance products, and serve as a prime example of how LG continue to engineer quality that is guaranteed,” he added.
The 10-year-warranty is applicable for the entire range of front loading washing machines, dishwashers, and linear compressor refrigerators (selected models for refrigerators).
The move underscores LG’s dedication to offering its customers true value - an approach that has proven instrumental in the company becoming the market leader in the UAE across several home appliance segments, a statement said.
According to figures from GfK (January-June 2010), one of the world’s largest market research companies, LG leads the UAE market for the front loading washing machine, dishwasher & side by side refrigerator categories with a share of 37.4 per cent, 31 per cent and 31.5 per cent respectively. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain