Philip Stein launches automatic men’s watch
Dubai, September 27, 2010
Philip Stein Group, parent company of the Philip Stein watch brands featuring natural frequency technology, recently unveiled its first automatic timepiece featuring two Swiss made movements in the UAE.
The timepiece exclusively designed for men incorporates Philip Stein’s natural frequency technology, providing wearers well-being benefits, a statement said.
“By designing our automatic watch with embedded natural frequency technology, we have kept our commitment to create watches people both want and need while also offering our discerning customers the luxury of a Swiss-made timepiece,” said Philip Stein Group president, Will Stein.
The line features Roman numerals and two-tone dials available in black and ivory.
The automatic watches are also available with interchangeable watch straps and metal bracelets. Each watch has two automatic Swiss movements that are visible through a center skeleton dial.
The Automatic Watch retails with a genuine alligator strap at Dh8,965 ($2,440) and is available at select Rivoli locations across the UAE, the statement added.
Wearers of Philip Stein watches attest that the watches help balance their Chi, or state of well being, and often report better sleep, less stress, enhanced performance and reduced jetlag, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia