Philip Stein launches automatic men’s watch
Dubai, September 27, 2010
Philip Stein Group, parent company of the Philip Stein watch brands featuring natural frequency technology, recently unveiled its first automatic timepiece featuring two Swiss made movements in the UAE.
The timepiece exclusively designed for men incorporates Philip Stein’s natural frequency technology, providing wearers well-being benefits, a statement said.
“By designing our automatic watch with embedded natural frequency technology, we have kept our commitment to create watches people both want and need while also offering our discerning customers the luxury of a Swiss-made timepiece,” said Philip Stein Group president, Will Stein.
The line features Roman numerals and two-tone dials available in black and ivory.
The automatic watches are also available with interchangeable watch straps and metal bracelets. Each watch has two automatic Swiss movements that are visible through a center skeleton dial.
The Automatic Watch retails with a genuine alligator strap at Dh8,965 ($2,440) and is available at select Rivoli locations across the UAE, the statement added.
Wearers of Philip Stein watches attest that the watches help balance their Chi, or state of well being, and often report better sleep, less stress, enhanced performance and reduced jetlag, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles