Azadea Group in tie-up for Egypt expansion
Cairo, October 14, 2010
Azadea Group has signed an agreement with Mall of Arabia to open a series of fashion and food outlets in Egypt.
The outlets at Mall of Arabia are planned to open during the first quarter of 2011 and include the following international brands; Zara, Zara Home, Massimo Dutti, Uterque, Bershka, Pull and Bear, Stradivarius, Oysho, and PAUL.
'We are very keen on expanding our operations in Egypt and our agreement with Mall of Arabia falls in this direction,' stated Said Daher, chief executive officer of Azadea Group Holding SAL.
'Egypt is an attractive market for us as it holds a progressive economy and a vibrant population that is receptive to the brands we are offering. The opening of our outlets in Mall of Arabia reinforces our will to be conveniently available to our customers wherever they are,' he added.
To date, Azadea Group operates around 10 international franchised brands in Egypt across clothing, accessories, food, multimedia, and home furnishings.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain