Jewellery Arabia opens with 600 exhibitors
Manama, October 26, 2010
Dazzling gems and luxury timepieces from around the world will go on display in Bahrain today at Jewellery Arabia 2010.
More than 600 exhibitors from 30 countries are participating in the event at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre.
It is being held under the patronage of His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa and continues until Saturday.
The Sixth Middle East Watches, Jewellery and Pen Awards is being held on the sidelines of Jewellery Arabia 2010 at the Ritz-Carlton Bahrain Hotel and Spa this evening.
Jewellery Arabia is open from today until Friday, from 4pm to 10pm, and on Saturday from 10am to 1pm and 4pm to 10pm.
Invitations are required for the public.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles