Shoe Mart opens first Yemen store
Sana'a, October 26, 2010
Shoe Mart, the region’s largest fashion footwear retailer, has launched its first store in Yemen.
The store will feature Shoe Mart’s current seasonal styles in footwear and accessories for men, women and children.
The Shoe Mart store at Sana'a in Yemen is spread across 5500 sq ft and boasts of exquisite in-store designs and layout.
“Shoe Mart strives to reach its target audiences across the region hence our strategy to enter the Yemeni market was to meet the brand's vision and continue to be the largest footwear retailer in the Mena region offering high-quality fashion for the feet at enviable prices. We are certain shoe lovers in this region would be overwhelmed with the collection in the store,” stated MohamedIqbal Yacoobali, general manager, Shoe Mart.
Shoe Mart currently has 91 stores across the region and plans to set a shop in Lebanon later this year.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone