Acer launches 2 Aspire series notebooks
Dubai, November 6, 2010
Acer, a leading manufacturer of PCs and notebooks, has launched two new notebooks in its Aspire series, both equipped with premium Intel processors.
The new Acer Aspire 5742 and 4738 come in two format sizes, 39.5 cm (15.6 inches) and 35.5 cm (14 inches). The new Core i5 and i3 processors combine superior performance with energy efficiency, accelerating performance when required by the workload and reducing power consumption for inactive cores, a statement said.
The CineCrystal panels with 16:9 aspect ratio and offer high definition (HD) resolutions for sharp visuals, while an HDMI port enables high-definition viewing.
The notebook series feature smooth rounded edges and a streamlined profile, protected from nicks and scratches by a unique mesh patterned cover. The notebooks are available in three colours: black, brown, and red.
The Acer FineTip keyboard with larger keys for extra-comfortable typing, while the multi-gesture touchpad that lets one scroll, rotate, zoom or flip images, files and web pages.
The new notebooks offer up to 8 GB of DDR3 memory for an ultra fast system response and a seamless handling of multitasking demands. A large capacity hard disk provides generous space, while a 2-in-1 card reader allows easy sharing of your multimedia file and speedy data transfer.
Full connectivity is ensured Wi-Fi Certified network connection, Gigabit LAN and optional Bluetooth. The notebooks are also equipped with Acer Crystal Eye webcam with 1.3 megapixel resolution and built-in microphone. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices