Beautybay opens second Abu Dhabi store
Abu Dhabi, November 9, 2010
Beautybay, the beauty concept from Landmark Group, has opened its second store in Abu Dhabi at Centrepoint, Breakwater adjacent to Marina Mall.
The 2700 sq ft store offers a bouquet of luxury and value beauty brands and value beauty options ranging from fragrance, skincare products to colour cosmetics.
“The impressive store layout will enable the customers to focus on each and every category and brand thereby creating a unique and convenient shopping experience,” stated Shuja Jashanmal, CEO of Beautybay.
“The store will attract the Centrepoint customers, giving them a pleasant shopping experience as well as enjoy the exciting cross promotions between the various outlets.”
The new store in Abu Dhabi boasts of some of finest beauty brands including Elizabeth Arden, Calvin Klein, Clarins, Dior, Dolce & Gabanna, Gucci and Orlane alongwith exclusive brands including Diego dalla palma, REN, VMV Hypoallergenics and Erborian to name a few.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE